? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brain Invaders

I thought brain invaders was a pretty bad star wars episode. When I say a it is not a good star wars episode is that a star wars episode is not a horror movie were kids have nightmares about worms going up there nose and controls there brain. I remember when I was a kid I played that I was a Jedi not a clone trooper that is controlled by a worm. But on the lighter side the animation was very good. The clone troopers looked really good. The Geonosis series was very good. Good Job George Lucas! I would not recommend this for kids.


0 comments:

Star Wars Game